Each patient must recertify before March 15th. Please call immediately for a Medicaid denial letter and don’t forget to file your Federal Income Taxes as soon as possible. Bring all of the required paperwork on a Monday morning at 10:00 AM. No Appointment is necessary.
If you do not file taxes, call for the Medicaid denial letter 256-584-4127 and come in right away!
You must have the following at the time of your screening or you will not be seen:
- Photo ID with current street address
- Social Security Card
- Current Utility Bill
- 30 days of current income for entire household. One month of pay stubs for each employed person, or copies of cancelled checks front and back *
- If anyone in the household is receiving:
- food stamps
- child support
- social security
- other income of official nature: letters must be provided from the various agencies.
- Federal Income Tax Return
*THE CLINIC DOES NOT ACCEPT ZERO INCOME FOR THE HOUSEHOLD.
If you have any questions please call the Clinic: 256-309-2491.