Community Free Clinic of Decatur-Morgan County, Inc (CFC) believes that everyone should have access to high-quality health care in a manner that respects personal dignity.
If you or a family member need medical care, but you don’t have health insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, or VA benefits, then you’re in the right place! We treat adults ages 18- 64 that meet the financial guidelines. CFC serves people living in Morgan County only.
CFC provides free comprehensive primary care for qualified adults by appointment only.
CFC Services include:
- Treatment for minor acute illnesses like bronchitis, sinus infections, influenza and urinary tract infections
- Ongoing care for chronic illnesses such as diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, allergies, thyroid disorders and high cholesterol
- Annual gynecological exams
- Routine lab services
- Free medications prescribed by CFC providers (see Pharmacy Section)
- Some specialty referrals available
- Health and wellness classes
- Assistance in navigating local medical services
CFC Medical Clinic does NOT provide:
- Pain management or narcotics
- Birth control, prenatal care, pregnancy testing, or genetic testing
- Immunization, TB Testing, or STD testing
- Physicals or paperwork required for school, work, or disability determination
- Vision or hearing exams
- Comprehensive mental health services
Eligibility Determination Process for CFC Medical Clinic- See Becoming a Patient
or call 256-309-2491 to discuss eligibility.